Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:55 — 60.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
I’m working on a new episode, but in the meantime, I thought I’d produce this special episode answering some of the questions I get. A number of these questions come fairly regularly. Enjoy!
- When did Leaning Toward Wisdom begin?
- What got you started in podcasting?
- What happened to Project #CravingEncouragement?
- Do you make money podcasting? How much?
- What was the point in starting Leaning Toward Wisdom?
- Where is The Yellow Studio and how did it get that name?
- What’s your background? Why did you get interested in making a podcast about wisdom?
- Will you ever get on a regular schedule and release episodes more often?
- When you’re up at night, how do you pass the time?
- What is your workflow? Has it changed through the years?
- How long will you keep doing Leaning Toward Wisdom?
Thanks for listening. I hope you’ll subscribe and join us over in the private Facebook group.